Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Vegas Experience

We are back from Vegas and back from the down time we seem to need after any vacation.
Honestly, Vegas is great if you respond to that environment. It, for me, was a bit of sensory overload. Does that make sense to any of you?
It's what we call here at my house, shiny ball syndrome.(Your attention is diverted by anything that catches it in the moment)

That's how I spent my four days and three nights.
At the end of it all, what I know is true is that the time spent disconnected was so needed. The time spent with the Mister was necessary for reconnecting us after this deployment. The time spent without some my kids asking me for something, to do something, or be somewhere was priceless!
It was a great experience.
Now, I just have to focus on our move to Georgia at the end of June.

So here are the pictures of some of the
 time spent in Las Vegas, some are better than others, enjoy and let me know what you think!
Entrance at The Monte Carlo
Sky Line at New York New York
Chocolatier at The Bellagio

Streams of Chocolate
Longest stemmed roses we'd ever seen and they're real

The Liberty Bell at The Bellagio, The Eagle is made from flower seeds

Bellagio, creation made from seeds. I love Sunflowers!
MGM, I couldn't be nearly as comfortable with this position!

View while having a pina colada at Caesars Palace

on our way to the pool at Caesar's Palace
The view at at he Venetian
Now US:

Garden at The Bellagio

Pool at The Bellagio

Indoor Garden at The Bellagio

On the Strip

I love it when I come across this bearing a name resemblance, seriously, Dara is not too common in most of the U.S.A.
US

On our way out to The Jabawockeez show

Going out
Headed in to MGM 



Thanks for reading me and Cheers!

To all of our military family and friends, Happy Memorial day and thank you for all that you do!














4 comments:

Kirsten said...

streams of chocolate! heaven on earth!
glad to see you so relaxed and enjoying togetherness! GOD Bless you! K~

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! :D

Dara said...

@ Kirsten
The chocolate was heavenly. Thank you for the well wishes!
Cheers!

Dara said...

@ Vamply, Thank you!