Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hey Y'all

AND... I'm Back


So it has been a minute or two since my last blog. Well we can all attribute that to life happening. I am here in Columbus Ge-or-gia! Trying to settle in and get things to have a sense of normalcy for myself and the crew.
Thank you to all of you who sent such well wishes, prayers and positive vibes for our transition. We needed it. I firmly believe that everything went as well as it could've gone.
I must admit, I am a little jumbled in my head, which is exactly why I needed to write today. I need to start sorting somethings out. What better way than public therapy blogging...
There a a million things I want  to say but I believe in responsible blogging, so I must wait until I can say whatever it is with tact and grace. 

I leave you all with this and feel free to share it! We make life hard, but our world is made up of everything we need to get through it, IF we are paying attention and living a conscious life, check this out!
When I woke up this morning, I asked myself, "What is life about?" I found the answer in my room...the fan said, "Be cool." The roof said, "Aim high." The window said, "See the world!" The clock said, "Every minute is precious." The mirror said, "Reflect before you act." The calendar said, "Be up to date." The door said, "Push hard for your goals." The floor said, "Kneel down and pray"...
and I did!

Cheers,
Read me next time!

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

So happy to hear you made if safely to GA! Did you get a house on post or are you renting off post. I bet it's super hot there! I LOVED your insights today....you are so very right....about it all! :)

Take care! :)

{SMILES}

Dara said...

@ Nikki Bond thank you for the well wishes. We've made it here. The housing situation is bleek. We are living off post in North Columbus. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog post. I'll be in touch so you can let me know about all of the don't miss places around here.
Cheers!